Last Updated: [February 15, 2023]
By accessing or using our Site or otherwise providing information to us, you agree to the terms of the most recent version of this Policy then in effect and posted on our Site.
How We Collect and Use Your Personal Information
The categories of personal information that we collect from you depends on your interactions with us. For example, we may collect:
- Identifiers, such as your name, postal address, phone number, e-mail address, IP address, or other online identifiers. We may collect this information to verify your identity and information, to communicate with you (e.g., respond to you when you contact us through our Sit), and to facilitate your use of our Site.
In addition to the purposes for collection described above, we also may collect each category of information for the purpose of performing services for you and maintaining our relationship with you, which include:
- Administering and improving our Site, including to measuring the effectiveness of the Site, diagnosing problems with our server, analyzing where Site traffic is coming from, and to identifying our Site users.
- Communicating with you to respond to inquiries you send to us.
- Sending you messages promoting our products and services.
- Complying with our legal, regulatory and risk management obligations, including establishing, exercising and/or defending legal claims.
- For other purposes consistent with the context of the collection of your information, or as otherwise disclosed to you prior to the use of your information.
We do not sell your personal information.
How We May Share Your Personal Information
On occasion, we may share your personal information in the following ways:
- Within our Corporate Family. We may share your Personal Information with companies that we own or control, or are owned or controlled by (our “Corporate Family”).
- For certain legal purposes. In certain instances, we may use or disclose your personal information to identify, contact or bring legal action against persons or entities who may be causing injury to you, Act III Holdings, or others; detect, investigate, and prevent fraud and other unlawful activities; protect and defend ourselves, our property, our employees, our customers, and our users; conform to applicable law or comply with our legal requirements or legal process served on us or the Site; or act under emergency circumstances to protect the personal safety of us, our affiliates, agents, or the users of the Site or the public.
- In the event of a corporate transaction. We may, as a result of a sale, merger, consolidation, change in control, transfer of assets, reorganization, or liquidation of our company (a “Reorganization Event”), transfer or assign your personal information to parties involved in the Reorganization Event. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur and are permitted by and subject to this Policy.
We may use or disclose information that does not directly identify you including, but not limited to, aggregate data about your use of the Site or our services in any manner we deem appropriate or necessary.
- Google Analytics: Our Site use Google Analytics to help us analyze how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google. Read about Google’s privacy practices.
Opting Out of Marketing
You may opt out of receiving marketing and promotional emails from us by following the “unsubscribe” link included in any marketing or promotional email you receive. If you unsubscribe from marketing or promotional emails, you may still receive other email communications from us that are administrative or transactional in nature.
Our Site is not intended for children under the age of 16. By using our site or mobile app you are warranting you are at least 16 years of age. If we learn that a child under the age of 16 has submitted personal information without parental consent, we will take all reasonable measures to delete the information as soon as possible and to not use such information for any purpose, except where necessary to protect the safety of the child or others as required or allowed by law. If you believe a child under 16 has provided us with personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Processing in the United States
If you are located outside of the United States, please be advised that we process and store your personal information in the United States. The laws in the United States may not be as protective of your privacy as those in your location. By using the Site or otherwise providing us your personal information, you are agreeing what we may process your personal information in the United States, and that our processing will be governed by the applicable laws in the United States.
Security & Retention
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of information transmitted to us. However, no data transmission over the Internet or other network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect personal information transmitted on or through the Site, we cannot and do not guarantee the security of any information you transmit on or through the Site, and you do so at your own risk.
We maintain one or more databases to store your personal information and may retain it as reasonably required to serve you, run our business, and comply with our legal obligations. In determining when your personal information is retained or disposed, we may consider the nature and sensitivity of your personal information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal information, the purposes for which we process your personal information, and applicable legal requirements.
Links to Other Sites
Depending on where you live, you may have the following rights, subject to any applicable exemptions or limitations:
- The right to know and access your personal information, such as the categories of personal information we have collected, the sources of personal information, the purposes of collection, and how we used, disclosed, sold, or shared personal information;
- The right to correct inaccurate personal information that we maintain about you;
- The right to delete your personal information under specific circumstances;
- The right to opt out of the sale or sharing of your personal information, as such terms are defined by applicable laws;
- The right to object or opt out of certain types of processing, such as targeted advertising, direct marketing, and certain types of profiling and automated decision-making;
- The right to request the restriction of processing of your personal information;
- The right to data portability, which means requesting a copy of your personal information in an accessible format; and
- The right to withdraw your consent under certain circumstances.
To the extent any of the above rights are applicable, you may exercise your rights by contacting us at email@example.com. If you choose to exercise any of these rights, we will not discriminate against you in any way. If you exercise certain rights, understand that you may be unable to use or access certain features of our Site or services.
We will take steps to verify your identity before processing certain requests. We will not fulfill your request unless you have provided sufficient information for us to reasonably verify you are the individual about whom we collected personal information.
You may be able to use an authorized agent to submit a rights request on your behalf. When we verify your agent’s request, we may verify both your and your agent’s identity and request a signed document from you that authorizes your agent to make the request on your behalf. To protect your personal information, we reserve the right to deny a request from an agent that does not submit proof that they have been authorized by you to act on their behalf.
Certain laws may give you a right to appeal any denials of your request to exercise your rights. If we deny your request and you would like to submit an appeal, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
California Shine the Light
Shine the Light: This Policy describes how we may share your information, including for marketing purposes. California residents are entitled to request and obtain from us once per calendar year information about any of your personal information shared with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes, including the categories of information and the names and addresses of those businesses with which we have shared such information. To request this information and for any other questions about our privacy practices and compliance with California law, please contact us at email@example.com.
You may ask questions, submit comments and opt out of receiving updates and other mailings from us by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Persons with disabilities may obtain this notice in alternative format upon request by contacting us at email@example.com.
Updates to This Policy
If this Policy changes in the future, we will let you know by posting the updated policy on our Site with the most recent modification date. We may also email you using the email address we have in our records. Please check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of our Site, or contacting our contact center, means you acknowledge and understand our current and updated Policy.